Dayton Aerospace experts have led and participated in numerous government source selections and preparation of industry proposals. Our unique combination of senior-level government acquisition experience and extensive industry experience makes us highly qualified to help develop effective acquisition strategies and requests for proposals (RFPs).
The key to a successful acquisition is focusing and integrating the efforts of the government team and using a disciplined and structured development process which:
- Focuses on the user requirements
- Leverages early exchanges with industry
- Identifies meaningful source selection discriminators
- Ensures all RFP sections are integrated and tightly correlated
- Accommodates the industry proposal process
We offer a full-spectrum of solicitation support, working shoulder-to-shoulder with your government team to build better RFPs. Our experts help answers complex questions like: